Thursday, March 11, 2010

abt NS...


PLKN

Finally....PLKN siri7 kump1 2010 is end.....
gt hapi,gt sad....
hapi:
No nid 2 bcum more black...
No nid 2 join the boring class...
No nid 2 wake up at 5am....
No nid 2 kumpul....
sad:
i gonna leave my fren tat alrd being wif me 4 2month++....
i nt yet go in 2 the hutan....
cant everyday yam cha wif my fren....


after kayak n rakit....

after water test...

my dorm mate..(SITI HAJAR)


khidmat komuniti...

company CHARLIE = digi girl..(i will follow u~~~~)

F4~~~~~

Tuan Komandan TLDM(some1 say him look like teddy bear)

Wira Komandan(Lim Beh)

Wira kanan(fei lou)

malay girl...

wif osaka.....

wif eng...

wif Ling(a mi tuo fo)

wif Fong(sin chan)

wif Justin(after taking sijil)

wif class kerohanian d uncle...^^

still gt many pic lazy 2 upload....
miss my NS life,miss my fren...
Kem Teluk Rubiah...
Tepuk Tepuk Rubiah......

The Best camp....
Keep in Touch.....

going 2 cheong k 2mrw......
wait tis day 4 3month alrd....

No comments:

Post a Comment