Tuesday, March 30, 2010

29/3/2010...

went 2 pavillion,sg.wang n ts....
wif PY(shao sing po),mak gor,yii ching,jie1,cj7 n pok....(long time didnt saw them)
bcoz our dai siu jie bufday....
dai goh lui alrd....18 liao...^^...so gud....

our shao xing po.....

1st....
went 2 cheung k la....
long time din sing alrd....haha..(actually jz 2week din sing oni)
take many pic inside....cz the light is nice la....n gt toilet also...=p

me n pei yeng....


me n yii ching.....


=.=....CJ7


me n jie yi


me,mak gor n pei yeng.....




me n pei yeng...pok...yii ching n jie yi....

aftertat went 2 sgwang shop shop....
on the way 2 sgwang some1 asking 1 2 b hair model anot....=.=''(5 5 run away)
den v go take photo sticker...(again,bt diff fren...XP)

me n pok.....

den went 2 ts...shop shop n play bowling....
vry low mark oni...60++...=.=
bt CJ7 vry funny....he get 30 oni....><



abt 6smtg i went home edi...
cz my bro cum n fetch me....
hope next time hv more chance 2 gather....^^
after my dinner...
help my mami zap the thg 4 qing ming use d....
2mrw went 2 qing ming....
nid 2 wake up early.....
Nite Nite.....^^

ps:more pic go 2 my facebook.....^^thx

No comments:

Post a Comment