Tuesday, March 30, 2010

30/3/2010

2day 10smtg went 2 'qian fo si'(at sg.besi) visit my grandmother la....means go qing ming la....
long time didnt go alrd...(almost 2-3 year)...
my grandmother look like vry miss me....
i ask wat she also gv me 'sheng bui'....
tell her many thgs 2day...hope she can protect me la....haha...(siao)
went bck at 11smtg....
on the way bck home...
osaka cal me n ask me 1 2 work anot...(work wif her)...
jz work for 6 days(6,7,8 n 20,21,22april)...
1day rm80,9am to 4pm.....at sunway college....
jz a promoter la...if hit their target,1day can earn rm200.....
nt bad also....at least can spend my time...no nid stay at home...haha
n thx 2 my mummy la...coz she let me go 2 work.....haha
2mrw nid 2 go n interview+training....
so nervous+scare,cz 1st time bcum a promoter....nid 2 use english...=.=
hope 1 can do well la...
at last also nid 2 thx 2 my fren--osaka,coz introduce tis job 2 me....
gambatte 2gether....^^

Hapi Bufday 2 my 'jie fu'----Fong mun hoe.....
18 yrs old,dai sai alrd,can married also(wif suan yin)....haha
im waiting u 2.......

-END-

No comments:

Post a Comment