Sunday, May 23, 2010

............






pass my exam ady....^^
yesterday after sch wif my man go pav watch movie....
vry touch luu~~~he brin jacket 2 me....:)
1 2 watch a nitemare on elm street geh~~~
bt the show time vry late luuu....
den v watch once a gangster...
nt reli noe wat the movie talking abt ...xp...
bt it's vry zadou la...haha...
my man start his sch holiday ady...1week cant meet ....><
1 week tak ada orang 'long gas' jor....
gud or bad???haha...

last time always scare mami dun let me go 2 sgwang n ts....
bt nw...tiap tiap hari also nid 2 go....dam sien leh....=.=...yew~~~~
n.....every saturday dam dam dulan...
those malay like 2 gather infront of maybank= infront of my academy's building...
nak lalu pun susah...><..wtf.......dulan loooooo~~~~

next month start busy abit luu...
many thgs 2 learn...
many thgs nid practice...
many exam....
nid 2 go 2 my bro geh graduation day...(many zai gap)...xp...
n also my biao ge geh wedding...

i want 2 go beauty fair arrr~~~~~
2mrw or tuesday must go ady.....><




你啊你...
不要喝冷的啊....
不要每天那么晚回家...
记得打BLOG...
要多多听林俊杰的歌...^^

有什么都要告诉我哦...
米修米修~~~~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment