Wednesday, December 22, 2010

short post

is time 2 update my blog....
december=bankrupt month...=.=....
many ppl bufday in tis month....n summore christmas + new year....><
many present nid 2 buy.....
reli pk la.....
feel like wanna work 4 part time....
bt if i work for saturday n sunday...den i reli din hv time 2 rest....argh~~~!!!!!

Xmas day hv many invitation from my fren...
1.Port Dickson trip wif academy's fren
2.hang out wif Mr.R
3.Cole Tan xmas party
4.Opera nite wif Crazy gang....(bcoz of Mr.Koh Chee Teck bck 2 KL...xp)
5.gay bar wif my 'didi'
6.zouk nite wif my fren tat v already noe each other start frem 4yrs old)
Y so many ppl ask me go 4 clubbing????IM NOT A 'POU KA'......
bt at last.....i hv choose the 1st 1...hohoho...bcoz gt bbq n a big gang....(sry 2 Mr.R)
3day 2nite......yuhooo.....
nw jz waiting my academy 2 planning another trip----genting...2day 1 nite....
nid 2 save money ...==

21 dec meet my dear suan yin....
feel so hapi when talking wif her...
becoz i oni can talk wat i want when infront of her n Eng Eng.....
both of us jz talk abt our ladies' secret.....hoho....

nw hv try 2 do many customer...
hohoho....din hv any problem happen....gud job....xp

will be update more...................
-End-

No comments:

Post a Comment