Tuesday, April 13, 2010

BigDay.....

13 April....

leave 30 minutes.....
i 18 yrs old edi....can do wat i want...haha....can watch any movie....haha...
bt the 2nd thg is....go n renew my ugly IC..=.=...(the 1st thg is work,i alrd done)haha....

2day....i just have a simple bday celebration wif my S3 Wer group(mak,pei yeng,pork,cj7,cj1 n darren)in genting.....
i will post it later.....haha.....
although there r no any bday cake ...
bt i edi vry hapi la.....^^....reli thx 2 them....dam funny 2 day

n.n.....thx 2 all my fren who wishing me start from 12am till now.....
-F6(wenise,eng,joan,hui zhen,daryl)
-s3 WER group(all last time 4s3/5s3 geh)
-all Kem Teluk Rubiah siri7,kump 1 2010 geh fren..(although some of u i nt vry kenal u all,bt also thx 2 u all)
-facebook fren(although some of u i duno who r u,bt also thx for ur wish la...)
-Rawang geh fren....
-work geh fren....
-CrazyGang(teck,yin,hoe,boon boon,eng)
-guitar club member n.n music partner....
(who i didnt mention ,plz dun blame me arr,mayb i 4gt edi...paiseh paiseh..)

2day i din get any present yet...coz all my fren r working n studying....
nt free 2 gv me yet....haha.....
bt my mami edi promise wanna buy a laptop 4 me....wow....hapi lo...(bt nid 2 wait me start my course 1st)
n my sis say wait her get her salary she'll buy Swatch 4 me also....
bt my bro...=.=...din buy anythg 4 me,coz his bday is near also...=.=..
tat Mr.Voon arr,start from last year i bday ,he say he wanna design a special Tshirt 4 me....bt yesterday i ask him,he call me wait,b patient,sure have...cz gt many customer,so nid 2 delay mine...T.T...i edi wait liao 1 year neh...sei zai bao....wait till my head also hav mushroom grow out edy....
bt next monday he'll bring me 2 1U 2 buy the mini size geh mahjong...^^....

k la...
i'll continue my genting 1 day trip geh post 2mrw.....^^
next week start work again....hapi....^^


-END-

11 comments:

  1. yalo....coz KL no place go edi...=.=...
    1 go far abit,bt duno hw 2 go...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where you want go go???
    I bring you la...
    Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bring you go genting again...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. X mau....so sien....close my eyes also noe hw 2 go....haha....=.=.....
    n hor...i nt dare 2 sit u drive d car...haha...
    ur hinz secret there writing who o????

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why don't dare oh???
    You scare me drive very fast ah???
    That one i writing someone lo~

    ReplyDelete
  6. yala....c ur blog also gia gia edi....
    who o????all didint write name geh..=.=

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha...
    Don't scare...
    When just only me or "play" with my friend
    I will drive very fast want~
    When got friend inside my car then i sure drive slow slow d~

    Someone...Hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. ok lo...haha

    sei zai bao....dun 1 tell again...=.=

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hahaha...Not need tell you want~

    ReplyDelete